Monday 20 April 2015

Second to last Square!

After this, only one more left until I can see all the squares together, make an edge, and complete the blanket! 

I'm 80% sure I didn't follow the instructions for this drop stitch pattern correctly. You had to do some skill I've never done before. It asks you to wrap the yarn twice around the needle before knitting some stitches, and then you're supposed to drop the wrap in the following row. I mean, the result doesn't look messed up, and it does look a bit like pictures of other drop stitch patterns, but I feel it looks more like basket weave than anything else. Except I guess, instead of a couple rows of knit stitches, you just have one long drop stitch. 
I usually watch movies of some sort when I knit (unless it's anime) but I found this interesting show to watch called Episodes! 
It has Matt LeBlanc (Joey!!) in it which was what drew me to the show in the first place. I haven't seen anything with him in it since Friends! (And like everybody else in my generation, I love Friends). He actually plays a more crude version of himself in the show, and at first I thought he'd come off as Joey no matter what role he has (sort of like Jennifer Aniston and Matthew Perry, even though I love them both anyway), but he was concvincing playing as a completely separate character. Anyway, I totally recommend! I'm going to watch it as I complete the final panel of the blanket!! 
 
Cheers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment