Thursday 23 April 2015

New Equipment!

It came!! I was beginning to think it was lost in the mail because I ordered new knitting needles and crochet hooks from online one month ago!

Here are my new hooks! Made out of bamboo!

                                  
I'm pretty sure I have all the sizes that I'd need ever (there's 11 hooks in that pile)! It's so light though compared to my aluminum ones, that I'm worried how easy it would be to snap one of them (especially for the extremely thin hooks)!

I worry about the snapping for my new bamboo knitting needles too.

I have 18 new needles here! I am planning on giving away my old doubles to whoever wants them, but I think I will wait and see how sturdy they are first. The entire package (both hooks and needles) was only $12.00 from Amazon! The cheap price makes me additionally suspicious about its quality though, but I looove the colours!!

                              
I can't wait until I start a new project with one of them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment