Sunday 22 March 2015

Cherry Blossoms just make everything look beautiful, doesn't it?


The above picture was part of the beautiful scenery during my walk today. It was actually a gloomy cloudy morning, but as I got off work, the clouds parted, and in shone the bright blue sky! This sort of a lovely natural spectacle is what I imagine inspires people to write romantic poetry. Sadly, I am not gifted with literary talent, but at least I'm still able to appreciate these wonderful cherry blossoms!
When you add in my adorable pup, Ellie, then it just completes the picture! I can't stop looking at how pretty she is! It was one of those days where I actually felt a little guilty knitting for most of the day instead of spending time outdoors. But, I'm trying to rush the last portion of my project as I feel I can finish it up this weekend!! So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment