Saturday 14 March 2015

A day in my life

had one of those 3 hour gaps between clients at work, so I set up a little private station to pass the time.
You can't tell but I'm sitting on a bean bag while knitting, so I was as comfortable as I can at work. And yes, that's Host Club on Netflix (don't judge)! 

After a stressful day at work, I decided to go for a walk and give myself some room to think. That's when I encountered this beautiful scene!
Two little boys came up to talk to me. They called me 'lady' (I'm at that age already?) and were telling me how I should jump in the water with them, told me to watch them as they climbed on rocks and asked if I enjoyed the holidays. Did I get a lot of presents? They sure did. Bye they said, they hope to see me again! 

It was really refreshing, and I was frankly a bit flattered that I seem approachable and worthy enough for kids to take an interest in me. Now I'm back home, prepared to knit til sleep time, and I just feel like it's one of those days where I have a lot of thoughts in my head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment