Sunday 9 November 2014

Two Years of Knitting!

It's been two years of knitting, but November marks one year since when I began to actually be a knitter and not somebody who just knit one thing! It's nice to look back at all my projects!
When its all put together like this, its so much easier to see how far I've come and how I've tried really hard to learn something per project. I think the fourth project is when I really started to get better. 8 scarves, 5 hats, 3 gloves/mitts, 3 bookmarks, 3 tops, 2 pairs of socks, one stocking, one doll, one headband, and one blanket later, and I'm still knitting to improve! I hope by next year, a sweater will be added to the mix! And if I've said it once, I've said it a million times ... but I hope I'll have a better camera to show off all my proud proud creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment