Sunday 2 November 2014

Beginning of November surprise!

Yesterday was an amazing day! I went over to my friends' house for a sleepover where we engaged in post-Halloween pumpkin carving! It was really fun! We put our finished products up on Facebook and held a contest to see which teams' pumpkin got the most votes! Which one would you have voted for?
If you chose the Olaf pumpkin, then you have good taste! That's the one my team carved! Our prize was an After Eight tin full of mint chocolate! I was already feeling awesome for winning the contest since last year when my friends and I did this, my partner and I came in dead last, but when I got home, I got yet another surprise ....
 
Ta-dah! Look what was waiting for me in my room! It's a gift from my aunt who has been so supportive of my knitting hobby! Inside has six giant balls of Red Heart comfort yarn in beige, white and black! It was bought at such a bargain too! Only $39.00 for the whole thing! With all the yarn I recently received from my boyfriend and my friend, and now this, I feel like I have enough to keep me knitting for the next ten years!


No comments:

Post a Comment