Sunday 26 October 2014

Another headband!

I made another headband at the request of my sister who liked the previous headband that I made, minus the color. So, she went through my stash and picked out the yarn she'd like to make her headband in and it turned out to be a ball of the grey and black homespun yarn! At first, I was still contemplating whether I wanted to make another headband so soon, and plus, I don't like making the same pattern twice. But when I saw it could help me use up that ball of homespun yarn, I agreed to it. I didn't end up using the same pattern because I knew it wouldn't really be that visible with that type of yarn, so I just made your basic cable headband with a similar style as my original headband by adding that wrap around it. I still have an entire ball of homespun yarn left, but at least it used up all the leftovers of the second ball I had! Anyway, I hope this will keep her head warm with winter approaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment