Friday 19 September 2014

Green and Blue

I feel so relieved! I was able to finish this project before I headed off to vacation! (Heading to Malibu!) It's called the dijon top, and I wanted to make it as soon as I first laid eyes on the pattern! It's adorable! However, it is a little short, but I think it looks cute with short shorts. A little flirty, and with a strong summer feel!
So, why is it green and blue? Well, the answer is simple ... I could tell there wasn't going to be enough blue only after knitting the back. Good thing I still had some green fingering yarn! I don't think it looks too odd with dual colors since the bottom is still the same ivory.
 
Here's a closer up of the feather and fan stitch that the tank is composed of!
It's so pretty even though it was easier to make than it looks. Its basically a bunch of K2Tog with YO. Anyway, I'm so glad its done, I'm going to probably bring it with me on vacation! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment