Sunday 22 June 2014

Weaving in ends pt. 2

Well, I did it!! I successfully was able to figure out a way to weave in as you go without having to weave in a million ends. It looks so much neater too!
When I was cutting the yarn whenever I needed to change colors because it was too long to strand, I ended up with so many loose ends that needed to be weaved in when I was done (and sometimes I got lazy and so it resulted in lots of knots). This weaving as you go is so much neater! And also, when I'm done, I'll really be done and not have to waste 3 hours just weaving! I sort of think this is what you're supposed to do though, and I was originally just doing it all wrong because there's no way anybody would ever do color work when the project has too many long stretches of one color where you needed to constantly be cutting and creating ends because the end result is too tedious!
 
Anyway, if anyone is wondering ... I'm knitting a blanket right now! That's why its been a while between projects right now. Hopefully I'll be done within the month! I better get back to furiously knitting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment