Monday 30 June 2014

Progress in the making

So, as I said, I am making a blanket! It is going to be 9 rectangle panels with pictures of something on them crocheted together with a banner at the bottom. I've only just finished number four of nine, so I figured this will take a while! Here are the 4 so far! It is going to be a colorful blanket for sure!
I'm aiming to finish this at the end of July, but I'm going on a 4 day vacation near the end of the month, so in reality, it will probably be finished sometime in August.
 
This project is going to be given away to my sister, as she will most likely like it more than I will. I was supposed to give that pink crocheted project to her, but I liked it so much that I kept it for myself haha. So this will somewhat make up for that hopefully! 


No comments:

Post a Comment