Friday 14 March 2014

Cabling!

I've finally tried cabling! I had some scrap yarn laying around from when I made my first earflap hat and originally was going to make a headband... unfortunately I had less yarn than I thought, so I will have to take apart the whole thing. But my efforts won't be wasted! For one, I got to practice cabling, and another thing is I get to update my blog with something...

Unfortunately (again) the yarn is so dark that my cabling is hard to see. Take my word for it though, it was turning out pretty successful! Now I just got to figure out what to do with my scrap yarn! It has too much to justify throwing it out.. but too little where I can't even make a headband. What's smaller than a headband?? I'll have to think on this, if anybody has any ideas, I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment