Tuesday 11 February 2014

My First Circle Scarf

This was my first circle scarf! After my first scarf, I didn't knit again for practically a year. But then I had a friend who asked me to teach her how to knit, and to be honest, I completely forgot how. So, I scrambled on youtube, and found some videos that taught me how to knit again. And then I also came to find out, that knitting was more than just a knit stitch, and that's how I came to learn how to do the purl stitch.

Things I learned:
  • How to connect a circle scarf from a flat piece
  • How to purl
  • How to rib
I gave this scarf to my sister (since she was the one who bought me the yarn). Even though this scarf is pretty ugly looking, I see her wearing it. It's also the project that sparked knitting into a real hobby for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment