Sunday 2 October 2016

It's been a long time since I knit a scarf!

I feel like I haven't knit a nice scarf since forever. Perhaps because I haven't found an interesting pattern mixed with the fact that sometimes scarves can feel a little boring to knit because it can become quite repetitive. However, I was looking through my album of things I've made and I just feel like I haven't really made any pretty scarves since I mainly knitted scarves back when I first started since they were relatively easy to make. And, since they were my early projects, looking back, they weren't that nice looking.
Well, I finally have this nice looking blanket scarf to help pretty up my collection of scarves that I've made! It was a bit tedious to knit towards the end, but the beginning to middle bit felt pretty fun to knit. I'm really happy with how it turned out!



No comments:

Post a Comment