Tuesday 12 July 2016

Following that Pokemon trend!

So, watching all the renewed Pokemon mania unfold, I decided to join the fray. Pokemon Go is a lot of fun, but you know what'd be even more fun? A 3D tangible Pokemon! I'm planning on making all the starters, but for now, here's Bulbasaur :)
I'm aware his colour isn't exactly the correct colour because Bulbasaur isn't exactly so green, but overall, I think he ended up looking quite cute :) I suck at assembling pieces though because the head is crooked :(( I didn't have any felt, so I just crocheted random pieces and stuck them onto bulbasaur's head for the spots. I found random pieces of cloth of and cut them out to make the eyes! 

Here's a WIP picture in case anybody cares!
I'm pretty excited with the results, and am really looking forward to crocheting the rest! Now that I have the hang of crocheting, I just can't seem to stop making more amigurumi!

No comments:

Post a Comment