Saturday 7 November 2015

Quick Knit

Last several days have been rainy and boring. My introvert-ness is in full gear and I've basically looked like this all weekend so far: 
Lying around in my pjs harassing Ellie.. Of course, I fit in some knitting too while watching some of my shows. Just lazy lazy days. 

So what have I been knitting? Well, honestly, it's a scarf that I didn't want to knit. My sister lost her cupido stitch scarf I knit for her two years ago (lost hours worth of work!!) However, I still have pretty much an entire ball of it left so she told me to knit her another one. I didn't want to really knit it because the yarn she uses makes it hard to see any pattern because it's so fluffy, but I also wanted to use this opportunity to use up that ball of yarn, so I just knit her a simple 2x2 ribbed cowl. I made the cast-on number too big though, so it looks sort of awkward, but I think it still turned out okay. 
Cozy enough, wouldn't you say?

2 comments:

  1. Megan, make this!!
    http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/knit-woven-scarf

    ReplyDelete