Sunday 5 April 2015

It's a gem!

The latest mystery square knits into what looks like jewels! And because of the green colour, it looks like emeralds are emerging from the fabric! 
Here's a close up!

It's another panel that only utilizes knits and purls to create a pattern! Thankfully, unlike the yellow zigzag pattern, it's much more prominent. This one was a pretty basic one to make, so I finished it fairly quickly. 

To be honest, I was considering using the  wrong side as the front when I make the blanket because it creates some cool looking X's. 

But, I've decided against it, because I've chosen to just go with how the blanket was supposed to look like. Plus, the longer I stare at the right way, it starts looking all 3D which is pretty cool! 

Seven more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment