Monday 2 March 2015

Weekends are the best

I just love doing nothing, sitting at home, with a sweater and sweat pants on, knitting and watching Netflix. What a great escape from reality! I can pretend that I don't have work the next day or that there aren't any stressors in my life. I can just totally be submersed into the world of what I'm watching (just finished Sword Art Online and now half way through Deadman Wonderland). The only guilt I feel is staying in on such a sunny day .. But hey, I can always take the dogs out for a walk later!

Not that I have any big things going on right now for me to feel any great pressure, but I'm in the midst of deciding if I really want to attempt at leaving my comfort zone and making a (hopefully better) change. I'm a naturally anxious person, so I keep imagining the worst. Normally, it's tough to get me to feel 'ready' to leave anything I've settled down on, (not that I feel ready now) but somebody might do it with me, and isn't it easy when there's somebody who's there supporting you? 

Anyway, whatever happens, or whatever I decide on, I just want to relish the moment right now. Not thinking of anything besides some plot line and my knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment