Sunday 8 February 2015

Eyeing them down ...

Yet again, I've already begun eyeing new patterns and I'm not even finished with my current project yet. My next project however, has already become a raging debate in my head.

Should I make that crochet hat next? My friend actually gave me a written pattern on how to do it, which I think would look awesome for my boyfriend. But .. I also found this really creative and original gem, and I do want to expand on my knitted dolls category! Or I also find the desire to make another huge project extremely tempting. I want to make something similar to this plain hooded cardigan except more multicolored so I can use up my leftover yarn which I just have so so so much of. This pillow can also help eat up leftovers though, and it's a crochet project (which I still want to hone that particular skill) and I've never made a pillow before. Alternatively, I was considering knitting just anything from the knitting books that I got for Christmas since I haven't used them yet (but I have looked through them! .. And then I could also say I used knitting books before, ha!)

Decisions, decisions ... in the meantime, my slipper is coming along quite nicely ..
It almost looks like it's made for a baby, (one of my coworkers actually asked if I was pregnant when she saw me knitting this at work, and seemed surprised when I said no, its for my adult feet), but it fits pretty okay on me when I thrust my foot into this unfinished business although its tough to tell too accurately since its still on the needles. I hope it turns out useable .. the pattern is seriously adorable, which I will show you guys once I'm officially finished with these adult booties!

No comments:

Post a Comment