Thursday 25 December 2014

Everyone knows me so well ...

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you enjoyed Christmas as much as I did! I spent it this year with my family, boyfriend and dogs. We had an amazing feast, then opened presents around the Christmas tree!
The above is some of the presents that I received! I told everybody that I had enough yarn this year, so I guess it forced everybody to think about what else a knitter would want. So, now I have my very first knitting magazine, and a knitting calendar with over a hundred patterns on every date. I also got knitting accessories which are always welcome, as its so easy to lose stitch markers here and there (or have your dog completely tear apart your stitch counter). I'm hoping to use all of these presents very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment