Saturday 1 November 2014

My Long Awaited Yarn Haul

Finally, something to cheer me up from an unfulfilling work and social life... a giant bag of soft cuddly yarn! Now I can spend more time knitting and watching dramas alone! (Haha, half kidding on the dramatic parts..)
I'm definitely going to knit at least 2 sweaters out of this stash! I had a vague plan of what I was going to do with each skein, but maybe because it was too vague that I forgot the plans for the balls where I only bought one of it. But I'm sure I'll figure something out. It was my first time buying from the website 'Webs'. Previously, I used the website 'Knitpicks' or just bought from Michaels or Wal-Mart, but I wanted to try something new.
 
Unfortunately, there's so much yarn there, six skeins of it cannot fit in my three drawers, so now it looks messy again. I think that's a sign that I'm not knitting enough, haha, so I guess I better get to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment