Wednesday 2 April 2014

Thinking Pink

More yarn! My sister bought this baby pink worsted Red Heart yarn for me because I helped her do a favour and I'm in love with the color! I have no idea what I want to do with it yet, but I'm thinking maybe a shawl or a regular scarf. I haven't made scarves for so long since I've moved towards the more 'complicated' stuff. But now that I think about it, I think a scarf would be a perfect next project because I think the first several scarves I made weren't that good-looking. So, I could make a really beautiful scarf and compare it to the ones I first made to really visibly showcase my improvements in knitting skill!

Anyway, I'm also loving all the bright coloured yarn I'm using lately. Many projects I made for people requested dark or dull colours and I just want to make something with a sharper colour.

It's so cool how my yarn collection has grown since I began. I remember first complaining about how it was so small and how it needed to grow! I hope my collection continues to get bigger though! I feel like I'll never have enough! I'm addicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment