Tuesday 18 February 2014

Have You Reddit?

Hey everyone! While I've been working on my new project (hint: it is something on my checklist), I got stuck on this instruction in the pattern. I had no idea what it wanted me to do. I tried googling it, and figuring it out, even my faithful Youtube tutorials failed me. But, it all  just didn't make sense. Finally, after months of lurking on /r/knitting, (I mentioned it in a previous post before), I made an account and a first post asking for help. Seriously, within minutes someone answered me with exactly what I was looking for!! The community was so nice and helpful :) Soo... if anybody ever needs help, I totally recommend the website!

Anyway, keep posted for my upcoming project!! It might take a while because I consider it pretty hard. I hope it works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment